Global Firefighter Advisory Board
About the Program
The Galactic Bioware Global Firefighter Advisory Board is a diverse international team of firefighters and fire administrators who are committed to improving the next generation of firefighting suits. This team provides practical insights and feedback to our design and engineering teams:
- Firefighter feature priorities and safety improvements.
- Usability and comfort considerations.
- Administration and cost objectives.
- Review new Galactic Bioware designs, prototypes and equipment from an end-user and customer perspective.
- Provide feedback and insights on product strengths and weaknesses as well as incumbent firefighting suits and equipment.
- 1 x firefighter from the United Kingdom with at least 5 years’ experience.
- 1 x firefighter from Australia or New Zealand with at least 5 years’ experience.
- 2 x firefighters from the United States of America or Canada with at least 5 years’ experience.
- 2 x fire administrators from the United States with at least 5 years’ experience.
Remuneration & Commitment
- US$500 per hour for meeting attendance and preparation time.
- Minimum 5 x 2 hour meetings per year.
- Meetings will be conducted via video conference.
- Free product samples and prototype equipment will be sent to you for review and use as required.
- Successful candidates will be required to sign a standard confidentiality agreement covering information shared with them by Galactic Bioware, Inc,
How to apply
Please apply before 5pm PST on 31 March 2022 by filling in the form below.